IMPORTANT: Please purchase it from the Unreal Engine Marketplace instead
Dungeon Architect is a plugin for Unreal Engine 4 Editor that helps you save time by streamlining the level creation process. It allows you to quickly create levels procedurally (or manually) by blocking out volumes and having the plugin build the environment automatically around it.
The plugin comes with full source code access which you are free to modify to suit your needs
- Build vast levels procedurally with a single click with various tweakable parameter, either at design time or at runtime.
- Manually design the layout of your levels for more artistic control with custom editor tools (Paint Brush Tool, Volumes etc), and have the plugin automatically build the environment around it
- Define the look and feel of your level using a powerful Graph based Theme Editor. This lets you instruct the plugin on the meshes and actors to populate around the level as it is being built (around walls, floor, doors, stairs etc)
- Theme files are saved as separate data asset so they can be reused between projects or can be swapped with other theme files to completely change the look
- Supports multiple themes on the same map. For e.g. Wood based architecture in one area, stone based in a nearby area. Override the theme on any part of your level using a custom volume actor
- Supports height variations on the level to make them more interesting!
- Generates proper navigation mesh for AI, both at design time and runtime
- Full C++ source code access
- Single seat license
- The product will be supported for all major releases of Unreal Engine 4 (4.12, 4.13 etc) within 45 days of release
Supported UE4 Versions: 4.12+